Immediate Function is otherwise known as ‘Same Day Teeth or All-On-4’. This is a proven clinical treatment modality that is valid for all indications and bone types. This simple protocol allows the placement of dental implants and gives patients immediate and functioning teeth on the same day.
This is a revolutionary new technique whereby a whole arch of failing teeth are replaced with dental implants on the same day.
Same Day Teeth can benefit Patients:
- By providing shortened treatment time – it is possible to go from tooth loss to having functional and aesthetic teeth on the same day
- Who are faced with a failing dentition, due to gum disease or failing bridgework, whose only other option is to wear dentures.
- Who are unable to tolerate dentures and currently wear upper and/or lower dentures
- Who suffer from low self-confidence because of movement of dentures whilst talking or eating.
- By giving greater patient comfort and in nearly all scenario's avoid the need for advanced bone grafting procedures
- Can provide implants for the majority of patients suffering from low bone volume
- Unlike traditional implant techniques, typically requires no bone grafting
- Provides significant improvement over dentures and saves time compared to traditional implant techniques
- Shorter recovery times than most other implant procedures for full mouth reconstruction and provides new teeth the same day you come in for your implants
- Shortened Treatment time
- Minimally invasive treatment without the need for bone grafting procedures
- Teeth delivered and provided for on the same day
- Immediate result with improved speech, comfort
- Long lasting results
A typical tooth implant procedure for a full set replacement normally involves four to six visits to the dentist. The course of treatment described here is one of several options available. Your dentist will advise you on the best dental solution for you, given your specific condition and individual needs.
The first step is to make an appointment for an oral examination with your Dr Darfoor who will go over treatment alternatives and determine which solution works best for your very individual needs and expectations.
Appointment Duration: 60 minutes
An OPG and CAT scans are usually required to determine implant positions in full arch rehabilitation. If you are suitable for keyhole guided surgery, a special stent will be made to wear during your scan.
Photos and models are used to plan the optimal set-up of the replacement teeth for aesthetics, function and speech. Surgical stents are then fabricated to guide the dental implant placement according to the work-up.
DAY 1 Utilising keyhole surgery dental implants are placed into either the upper or lower jaw and impressions are taken for the next stage.
This procedure is most commonly performed under local anaesthetic, but can also be performed under sedation
Appointment Duration: 2-3 Hours
DAY 1 The teeth are set in wax and tried in your mouth within 2 hours after surgery. Any necessary adjustments are made as required with your input. You get to see what your teeth look like before we finish.
DAY 1 Your replacement teeth are inserted. We aim to give you a reason to smile with confidence. The initial set of teeth is designed to restore function and achieve optimal aesthetics.
We then ask you to follow a soft diet for 10-14 days so as not to hinder bone integration with the placed dental implants
|Lower Jaw:||£ 12,150.00|
|Diagnostic costs (CT Scan)||£ 150.00 single jaw (i.e. upper or lower)|
Stage I: Initial Surgery
- Extraction of any said teeth
- Implant placement
- Same day delivery of temporary-fixed bridge
- Aftercare during the healing period
Cost: £ 8,500.00 (based on upper jaw)
Stage II: Construction and Delivery of definitive titanium-based Implant bridge (4 months later)
- Final delivery and cementation of definitive Implant-based bridge
Cost: £ 4,000.00 (based on upper jaw)